This house is designed as a Three Bedroom (3 BHK) single residency duplex house for a plot size of plot of 25 feet X 35 feet. Site offsets are not considered in the design. So while using this plan for construction, one should take into account of the local applicable offsets.
The layout contains spacious bedrooms, living, kitchen, dining and play area. There is no space for parking in this layout. Bedroom on the ground floor doesn’t have a separate toilet while bedroom on the first floor has attached toilet with it. A covered terrace (can be used as play area) is connected to the passage on the first floor.
The floor plan is ideal for a North Facing Plot area. As north facing is considered auspicious, the door can be placed in any location.
- The kitchen will be ideally located in South-East corner of the house (which is the Agni corner)
- The bedrooms both on first floor on and ground floor are in North west corners. Ideal for Newly married couples
- The main bedroom on the first floor is in South East corner which is not at all recommended as per vastu. The plan should be in such a way that the open area/ terrace is in the south east corner and bedroom is placed in the centre area
- Bed in Master Bedroom is in facing south but for the children’s bedroom, it is facing north (which is not ideal). The children bed has to face east/south direction as per vastu
- The total number of doors are 12 (Even – Ideal as per Vastu)